miercuri, 5 iunie 2013

The Opium Effect

☾ Unicorn: Okay, so I see the people who have stretched ears ranting about fake...

☾ Unicorn: Okay, so I see the people who have stretched ears ranting about fake...:

demonianism:

Okay, so I see the people who have stretched ears ranting about fake plugs, But did you know, some people can't stretch their ears while they wish they could? Well, most of these people will buy fake plugs.
I myself can't stretch my ears because when I have pierced ears (this really happened and…

Why I wouldn’t get my ears stretched? 1. I love al types of earrings and if someone gives me...

Why I wouldn’t get my ears stretched?

1. I love al types of earrings and if someone gives me earrings (I.e. future man). Then I want to be able to wear them.

2. Stinky as hell

3.I can pierce all over my body but not stretch my ears.

4. I wear shit in my ears about 56% Of the time.

5. It’s my decision, stretching ears takes time and money-which I don’t have.

6. I don’t want to deal with bull shit I already deal with this because of my facial piercing, tattoos and obnoxious colored hair.

7. Stretching ears gives restrictions. I’d rather not have less.

8. No I’m not a pussy, I’m just not into having dangling ear lobes that end up looking like an anus on occasions.

9. They’re cool but no thanks. Rather spend $2 on fakes ha!

The Plug Place: Fake Plug Debate

The Plug Place: Fake Plug Debate:

theplugplace:

I've been seeing a lot of people with stretched ears posting stuff bitching about people who wear fake plugs as appose to actually stetching their ears.

I find this whole debate I've been seeing a lot completely ridiculous. Saying someone shouldn't wear fake plugs because you chose to put…

Photo



odetoabird: cumber-bitches: cazastrophic: cumber-bitches: how come nobody got pregnant at...

odetoabird:

cumber-bitches:

cazastrophic:

cumber-bitches:

how come nobody got pregnant at hogwarts? i mean come on, surely there was some unprotected hanky panky going on there.

Wizardry.

ahh, makes sense. 

fetus deletus

Photo





best-of-funny: themadhannibal: Why do my parents yell at me for not fucking cleaning my room like...

best-of-funny:

themadhannibal:

Why do my parents yell at me for not fucking cleaning my room like I could be out doing crystal fucking meth and banging 7 people at once but all I do is run a blog, watch movies, eat food, use the bathroom and occasionally ask them to drive me somewhere I'm not that hard to care for. 

Photo



uncle-jessie: facebook does not appreciate me



uncle-jessie:

facebook does not appreciate me

Photo



bryant-at-random: HE KNOCKED THE BUCKET OFF AND THERE WAS...



bryant-at-random:

HE KNOCKED THE BUCKET OFF

AND THERE WAS ANOTHER BUCKET UNDERNEATH

lady-polgara: When a bullet hits a wall That is astounding. I...



lady-polgara:

When a bullet hits a wall

That is astounding. I legitimately watched it about fifteen times before reblogging it.

sweatmytechnique: The evolution of a thug ass nigga.







sweatmytechnique:

The evolution of a thug ass nigga.

Photo



Sent:Italia



Sent:Italia

cocorosco: phoenix-aflame: 0nemaniacatatime: lackthelighttosho...















cocorosco:

phoenix-aflame:

0nemaniacatatime:

lackthelighttoshowtheway:

This sort of behavior used to irritate me until I learned about how invasive paparazzi are in America. There are no laws against it.
I've also realized, that by flipping off the camera, the pictures can't be sold to magazines because of "profanity". So really, she's just protecting herself.

like that time Marilyn Manson went to the airport with FUCK written across his face and he kept apologizing to everyone and people with kids and stuff but he had to so the paparazzi couldn't take and sell pictures of him

Yea gdont demonize celebs who do this They are trying for privacy if only a little

This is also exactly why kanye west wants to raise his daughter in Paris: they have very strict privacy laws

too bad the baby's mum makes her living off of this shit or he'd have an easier time

fairifleur: naturallize: ♛CLICK FOR MORE POSTS LIKE...



fairifleur:

naturallize:

♡☆bubblegum addict☆

Photo



mycannonandme: United Center



mycannonandme:

United Center

theperksofhavingatimeturner: BUUURRNN



theperksofhavingatimeturner:

BUUURRNN

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu