vineri, 7 iunie 2013

Fading Like A Sigh

This is poison ivy. It's a bastard of a plant. I...



This is poison ivy. It's a bastard of a plant. I accidentally grabbed some today with my bare hand as I was picking backyard blackberries. After realizing what I'd done, there was much cursing and hand scrubbing. I'm hoping my hand isn't a blistery, itchy mess tomorrow.

Photo



Photo



I'm pruning the roses in my yard while listening to...



I'm pruning the roses in my yard while listening to Killswitch Engage. It's an odd combination. Until I have evidence to the contrary, I'll assume I'm the only person ever to do those things simultaneously.

Danger Zone. Sorry for the video with Loggins' mug on it....



Danger Zone.


Sorry for the video with Loggins' mug on it. All the sweet Top Gun versions were blocked because of "copyright infringement" nonsense.

As I stepped up to the lottery machine, "Highway to the...



As I stepped up to the lottery machine, "Highway to the Danger Zone" began playing over the store's PA. It was a sign.

My next update will be from Fiji. See ya round, suckas.

Actually, the full scene is more accurate.



Actually, the full scene is more accurate.

Current status.



Current status.

Ouch

I just got home from a brutally loud rock show. I had to move to the back of the (very small) venue to keep my ears from bleeding. I, of course, left my ear plugs at home. If I can still hear anything by the time I’m 60, I’ll be shocked.

"He thought each memory recalled must do some violence to its origins. As in a party game. Say the..."

""He thought each memory recalled must do some violence to its origins. As in a party game. Say the words and pass it on. So be sparing. What you alter in the remembering has yet a reality, known or not.""

- Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Photo





zincstoat replied to your post: Casa Blumpkin ...

zincstoat replied to your post: Casa Blumpkin

Archer tickles me immensely. Have you seen fuckyeaharchergifs?

Now I have!

Casa Blumpkin

Casa Blumpkin

Hmm. I see my queue has long since run out. I could load it back up, but the weather is too nice....

Hmm. I see my queue has long since run out. I could load it back up, but the weather is too nice. I’m going outside to play in the dirt all day.

Photo



Photo



Photo



upus: Vlada Roslyakova by Greg Kadel. Numéro 94 June/July 2008



upus:

Vlada Roslyakova by Greg Kadel. Numéro 94 June/July 2008

Photo



kinkyminx: SQUISH. 



kinkyminx:

SQUISH. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu