miercuri, 5 iunie 2013

Breathe the poison one had said

I hate my friends

screamerdavid:

lunaticphan:

So my driving instructor texted me, and I was walking so I just typed 'Ok' and hit send and then I looked at it and was like WHAT

image

But as it turns out, my friends are entirely responsible for turning 'Ok' into a shortcut. 

imageimage

Cry

I AM TOTALLY DOING THIS TO SOMEONE

Photo



bookofmorgan: i wish there was a way to find out how many boners you've caused in a lifetime i...

bookofmorgan:

i wish there was a way to find out how many boners you've caused in a lifetime i wanna check my stats

Photo



Photo



voxamberlynn: 10knotes: lego-batmann:  9 Hilariously...


9 Hilariously Distressing Letters From Kids

















voxamberlynn:

10knotes:

lego-batmann:

 9 Hilariously Distressing Letters From Kids

Please let my child write me hilarious notes.

emilydamnit: minutia-and-mishigas: Good to see Elijah Wood's...







emilydamnit:

minutia-and-mishigas:

Good to see Elijah Wood's career has taken off since Lord of the Rings.

Been waiting for this set my whole life. Thank you

Photo



Photo



hollyhocksandtulips: Gina Lollobrigida



hollyhocksandtulips:

Gina Lollobrigida

acidal-l0vers: extrasad: offendings: extrasad: because it...



acidal-l0vers:

extrasad:

offendings:

extrasad:

because it really bothers me when people think it doesn't count as self harm because the cuts aren't deep or you're not depressed because you're smiling and laughing idk

OMG YES THAT^^^

if this gets 100k ill be so happy omg please

that's it

sancollaboration: Model:  Mosh   shot on Portra 160 film...



sancollaboration:

Model:  Mosh   shot on Portra 160 film (120)

Photographer/Copyright:  Sancollaboration

Heels by Fabulously Fetish

Photo



a-glass-case-of-emotion: Said Spike, laughing cruelly at...



a-glass-case-of-emotion:

Said Spike, laughing cruelly at everyone who ships Spuffy. 

Photo



beelzebath: foxvenom: why do people on the internet find me attractive where are you in real...

beelzebath:

foxvenom:

why do people on the internet find me attractive where are you in real life

. Gg

tomlintum: whenever my mom criticizes me i yell "it's probably genetic" and run out of the room as...

tomlintum:

whenever my mom criticizes me i yell "it's probably genetic" and run out of the room as fast as i can

"Truth or dare"  "Truth" "What's your credit card number"

"Truth or dare" 
"Truth"
"What's your credit card number"

fuckyeahloldemort: i dont even use tumblr anymore tumblr uses me

fuckyeahloldemort:

i dont even use tumblr anymore

tumblr uses me

Photo



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu